Looking to impress at your next meeting? Wanting to leave a lasting impression on your guests as you host the cocktail party of the year? don’t panic: egg unlimited is here to make your corporate catering easy and stress-free.
When it comes to hosting or planning for an event, your brain will be working at a million miles per hour, ensuring that you don’t forget dietary requirements, the number of guests, and of course choosing food that compliments the theme of your event and showcases the best you have to offer.
Whilst it may seem daunting at first, organisation (and lists like these) are perfect for helping you plan a stress-free and fabulous event.
When it comes to corporate catering, before you even begin to browse any menus or jump into ordering, you must always consider the following:
- How many people are attending? Is it a small get together, or is it 50 of your closest friends popping around for a casual cocktail party? These numbers can make a world of difference to what you order and how much you order.
- What type of event is it? Do you require food that’s easy to eat on the go, or is it more of a sit-down situation that would be better suited to large share platters? Decisions, decisions, decisions!
- On that note: when is the event? Breakfast, lunch, late afternoon, dinner? This will help to narrow down your food offering, and will also help you to assess how long the event will run for… it’s all coming together now!
- Finally, you must always consider your budget, how are you planning to feed everyone, and what will be the easiest to manage, as well as fill the stomachs of all your guests.
Once you’ve sorted out the logistics, now it’s time for the fun part: planning the event! At egg unlimited, we know what makes and breaks an event that requires corporate catering. Here are a few pointers from the egg unlimited kitchen, which will guarantee that your event is a success:
- Choose food options that are easy to eat, as well as delicious. Luckily, egg unlimited has you covered for corporate catering, whether it’s a long lunch or canape-style.
- Always cater for dietary requirements, whether they’ve been outlined or not: always be conscious of your guests.
- Provide plenty of food and drink to keep guests happy, full & hydrated of course!
- Consider your corporate catering style: lunchboxes, salads, or BBQ? Run with what will best compliment the theme of your event.
Now that you’re well rehearsed in hosting and planning events, head over to egg unlimited’s online store and have a browse at our fantastic corporate catering offerings, right here in Melbourne. It’s easy to order: simply shop online and we’ll deliver straight to your door!
A friendly little reminder that all food requires 48hrs notice, and must be ordered before 12pm.
lots of love,