These Terms & Conditions form part of your agreement with Egg Unlimited. By accessing our website, signing up for a service, registering as a customer or ordering products you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms.
You are able to contact Egg Unlimited by the following methods:
- Our office – 03 9533 0077
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our website – www.eggunlimited.com.au
- Our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/pages/Egg-Unlimited/372996796056246
- Our Twitter account – www.twitter.com/EggUnlimited
- Site Ownership
This website is owned and operated by Egg Unlimited Pty Ltd ACN 087 481 730, ABN 73 087 481 730 (‘we’, ‘us’, etc).
- Terms apply to our website
Viewing and other use by any person (‘you’, ‘your’, etc) of this site and the materials in it are subject to these terms and conditions.
Some trademarks on our website may be owned by third parties and are used with permission. We own all other trademarks, registered or unregistered. Unauthorized use of any trade mark is prohibited.
- Linking from our website
If our website includes any links to other websites, they are for convenience only. We do not endorse, approve, sponsor or adopt the contents of any linked website. We make no representation that any material on a linked website is true, accurate or suitable, or that linked sites are free from viruses or other harmful computer code. You use those websites entirely at your own risk.
- Currency of Material and Information
We endeavour to keep this website up to date but we do allow for delays or unforeseeable circumstances. All information, including any prices on our website are indicative only and must not be relied on unless we otherwise confirm them directly to you. We may change our website at any time without notice. We may terminate or suspend access to all or any part of our website at any time, without notice or liability to you.
- Agreement Provisions
Any provision of this agreement which is void or unenforceable may be severed from this agreement without affecting the enforceability of any other provisions.
This agreement is governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that state.
- ‘Account’ means the personalised account created by you on the website enabling the order of goods.
- ‘Agreement’ means these terms and conditions, including the terms of any order placed by you through the website
- ‘Goods’ means any product described in an order and includes packaging.
- ‘Order’ means a request submitted by you to purchase goods from Egg Unlimited through the website.
- ‘Website’ means the internet site operated by Egg Unlimited.
- All prices displayed are in Australian (AUD) dollars and include GST.
- Prices displayed on the Egg Unlimited website are subject to change without notice. Prices for items on an order are fixed once your order has been accepted. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retrospectively applied to your order.
- You agree to pay the delivery charges and credit card surcharges specified at the time you submit your order.
- Customer Account
- You must create an account before placing an order for goods through the website.
- You warrant that all information and data provided by you in the creation of your account is accurate and up to date.
- You must notify Egg Unlimited immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of any other security breach relating to your account.
- You may place an order by following the instructions on the website. Your order will be submitted by completing payment details and pressing the Complete Order button. Orders will be deemed to have been received by Egg Unlimited at the time Egg Unlimited sends an order confirmation to your nominated email address.
- Each order (once accepted) represents a separate agreement incorporating the terms of that order.
- Egg Unlimited will use its best endeavours to supply orders placed through the website, however Egg Unlimited reserves the right to cancel any order without notice for any reason.
- You acknowledge that the internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, insecure marketplace. At times the website may not be available, or orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances, Egg Unlimited accepts no responsibility.
- You may provide your nominated credit card details during the purchase
- You authorise Egg Unlimited to debit such amount from your nominated credit card.
- If your nominated credit card is declined by your financial institution, Egg Unlimited will not be able to guarantee the delivery of the goods and may contact you to make alternative payment and delivery arrangements.
- Egg Unlimited may decide at any time not to accept payment from you by credit card for any reason. If we decline to accept payment, we will not process the order and may not contact you to inform you that your order will not be processed. We may process this order or further orders if you make a payment by another method that is acceptable to Egg Unlimited.
- Alterations and Cancellations
- You are able to alter or cancel an order without charge or penalty at any time forty eight hours (48) prior to the delivery date. For deliveries scheduled on a Sunday or Monday, changes or cancellations must be made before midday (12pm) on the Friday before your order.
- No alterations or cancellations will be accepted after these cut off times.
- You must pay for any products (including delivery fees and taxes) which you have ordered if you attempt to cancel or change orders after these cut off times.
- If you have any problems with any of your products please notify us immediately. Your orders and rights are protected under Consumer Law. Please visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au for more information.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and offer a guarantee to customers who have; received an incorrect product, the whole order has not been delivered, incorrect product/s were delivered or you have received products that you are not completely satisfied with, we will ensure a refund or credit note for the said item/s
- Requests for refunds must be made to Egg Unlimited via phone or email within forty eight (48) hours of the delivery being made. Any claims that come after this time will not be accepted.
- Where agreed upon, refunds will be processed within ten (10) business days from the delivery being made.